DIY Hockey is a place for this beginner to collect information and ideas from all over the internet into one place. This is stuff I use as I work and play to get better, and hopefully you'll find something useful for yourself here too.

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

DIY Passing Rebounder

I built the one described in the video, and as he suggests in the video comments, I made mine three feet long instead of four.  Honestly, this takes about twenty minutes to build, start to finish.

This works great.



Details:  I used a 3 foot long length of particle board and a 40" long bungee strap.

I used the fat, wide bungees he mentions in the first comment on the video, but they're now unavailable.  So for my next one (to be built), I bought these "Highland Fat Strap Bungee Cords 4-Pack - 30" and 40" from Amazon.

Here's the Amazon link.


They're made by the same company.  Prime shipping, and only $7.99 for the set.  I do plan on making another one soon.

If you're worried about the bolts chewing up your floor or carpet, you can get non-slip material and put pieces under the legs.  The plastic dip for tool handles might work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment